Sunday, May 3, 2015

Commitment

My school is just about over. I have an assignment to do. It is a commitment to write for ten minutes each day for two weeks, starting today. So, I think I will begin work on a new short story. And I promise--I will finish this one. This is just sad. -_- Like talking to a brick wall. But the good thing about that is, I can say whatever I want. That also has it's drawbacks though. So, this is going to start out looking really rough. I'll just type up any ideas I have and then publish them all as soon as ten minutes have passed and I'm done. This should be fun. This blog is like a journal. But without all those sketches in the margins. I must work on that. Maybe I should start drawing all the illustrations.(I think they're pretty important in a blog, if the story goes on and on. Kind of gives a rest, does all the visualizing work for you for a scene or two.)

No comments:

Post a Comment