Thursday, April 9, 2015

Put wet in--Get dry out

This isn't really relevant -- Sure it's a story, but I did even worse than writing myself in.(cause that's apparently a bad thing) The whole thing is about me. Sit back and read. This seemed longer when I put it on Google+.

So, I don't expect anybody to care;I'm just kind of logging something kind of...Ironic I guess. So, in the past week I've noticed that the skin between my fingers was was starting to sting. I noticed a fine webbing of what kind of looked like --trigger warning xD-- xacto blade cuts. It's gotten worse and I became slightly concerned. Now, for anyone to get this, you have to know that I have...An ocd...Of sorts. If I touch anything that a lot of people touch, I get a weird feeling like I can feel the germs moving around, trying to get in and I refrain from touching any of my stuff(cause it might get dirty) until my hands are washed. I sometimes bring toilet paper to public spaces to avoid touching stuff. So I wash my hands a lot. After almost everything I do. So now you know that, I will continue. I was on my computer, and I thought I should look it up to see if there was some kind of cure for my dry hands. I looked up the symptoms and in about ten minutes read something in the description for 'contact dermatitis.' At the top of the list for causes was frequent hand washing. O_O It appears that in a strange, ironic twist of fate, I made my hands all dry by getting them all wet. I have contact dermatitis. In a few weeks, my hands should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment